Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Student success statement
‘’The only difference between those who have failed and those who have succeeded lies in the differences of their own habits. Good habits are the key to all success. Bad habits are the unlocked door to failure. Thus, the first law I will obey, which preceded all others is-‘I will form good habits and become their slaves.’ ‘’
Og Mandino

What this statement is saying is that you create your own habits to your life. if you choose to have bad habits it may led you to a failure in life but if you choose the correct habits it may lead you to success. For example if I don’t respect the law I may end up in jail for years and it may ruined my life forever. But for example I try my best in school and follow the rules I will end up being someone successful in life maybe I end up being an architecture or something else. Its up to you if you want to be a failure or someone successful in your life choose the right habits that won’t harm your future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment